Download MyLifeOrganized for Windows Mobile (PocketPC)
Overview: Pocket PC edition of MyLifeOrganized application and ActiveSync module.
Supported Operating Systems: MLO Pocket PC Edition is designed to run on Microsoft Pocket PC 2002/2003/2003SE/WM5.x/WM6.x and Microsoft Pocket PC 2002/2003/2003SE/WM5.x/WM6.x Phone Edition devices. Your device should have touchscreen (stylus).
Try before you buy! We tested MLO on many devices and it works just fine. However your device model, other software, your data - all this can affect how well MLO runs and we urge you to Try Before Buying.
How to install EXE:
1. Select your device type and download EXE setup file to your PC from "Download EXE" column
2. Connect your Windows Mobile device to your PC using ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center
3. Run the downloaded EXE file on your PC and follow instructions
How to install CAB:
1. Select your device type and download CAB file to your PC from "Download CAB " column
2. Copy the downloaded CAB file to your Windows Mobile device
3. Click the copied CAB file on your device (in File Explorer) to install it
IMPORTANT: for better performance it is recommended to install application to main memory on your device.
To enable ActiveSync synchronization with MLO Desktop Edition make sure you installed MLO Windows Mobile Sync Manager which included to MyLifeOrganized Professional Desktop installation. Please refer to help documentation for more details about sync configuration.
The application will not run on a Microsoft Smartphone, although Windows Mobile operating system is used by this class of devices.
The application will not run on Palm OS or Symbian (Nokia).
MLO for iPhone, MLO for BlackBerry and MLO for Android have been released.
Some WM 5.0 devices affected by "uninstall bug". Use custom uninstall utility to uninstall/update MLO-PPC on your device in this case. More details.
Note: If you are upgrading from version 3.0.1 or earlier you need to recreate your data file on your device for MLO-PocketPC to start using new improved database engine. More details.
Step-by-step instruction to upgrade from version 1.x-2.x to version 3.x.
For previous versions see section "MLO - Additional Downloads".